In this Legal Notice, the User will be able to find all the information related to the legal conditions that define the relations between the users and the person in charge of the accessible web page at the URL http://www.casesandmore.es/ (in hereinafter, the Website), which MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES makes available to Internet users.
The use of the website implies the complete acceptance of each and every one of the provisions that are reported.
For these purposes, the following is reported:
1. MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES, with ID number 35123989E and domicile in Barcelona, calle Amigó nº 60, Principal 2ª, is the owner and manager of this website.
The contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org and the telephone number 659 452 154.
2. This Website guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data that are provided, in accordance with the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce 34/2002 of July 11 (LSSI-CE).
3. The Website provides users with access to information and services provided by MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES. Those who access and use this website will be considered users and only for this reason will imply that they accept the conditions contained in this legal notice.
4. Access to and use of this website has the following characteristics:
– It is free, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network of the provider contracted by the user.
– No prior registration of the user is required.
– Users are responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
– If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
5. The language used by the owner on the website will be Spanish and English.
6. The contents of the Web may be changed at any time, at the discretion of MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES.
7. The use of the contents of the web to promote, contract or disseminate publicity or own information or that of third parties without the authorization of MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES is prohibited.
8. The links or hyperlinks that third parties incorporate in their web pages, directed to this web, will be for the opening of the complete web page, not being able to express, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or confusing indications, or incur in unfair or unfair actions. illicit against him.
9. With regard to security, every reasonable effort is made to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that is processed in our systems.
10. Both access to the website and the non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it, leaving MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES exempt from the obligation to respond for any consequence, damage or damage that may arise from said access or use. Nor is it responsible for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer, the malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the latter.
12. Internet servers can collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Your IP address will be stored in the access logs automatically and with the sole purpose of allowing Internet transit, it being necessary for your computer to provide this IP address when browsing the Internet so that communications can be carried out. Likewise, the IP address may be used to carry out statistics, in an anonymized manner, on the number of visitors to this website and their origin, in a completely transparent way to your browsing.
13. The user knows and accepts that all the contents of this website are the property of MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES and undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of its ownership. Therefore, any use of the website or its contents must be exclusively private.
14. MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES has the exclusive right to copy, reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication or any other similar action, of all or part of the contents of the web, so the user will not be able to carry out these actions without the prior written authorization of MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES.
15. The provisions of this Legal Notice will be interpreted according to Spanish legislation. In case of legal controversy, users submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of their domicile, unless the user has his domicile outside of Spain, in which case the user and MARIA PILAR CASES CHIRVECHES submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.